TICKETS ON SALE 9am THURSDAY, AUGUST 23RD 2012.
The Soundscape Festival is a licensed 18+ Event. Valid ID is required upon entry. No ID. No Entry.
1 Day General Admission (either Friday or Saturday) – $89.00 (inc GST and booking fee)
2 Day General Admission – $109 (inc GST and booking fee)
Door sales incur a $20 fee.
e.g. 2 Day General Admission – $129 (inc GST and booking fee)
However, due to the limited capacity of our new location door sales are very unlikely to be an option.
2 Day VIP tickets – $250 (inc GST and booking fee) – Only available online
The VIP benefits for the 2012 festival are:
- exclusive instant VIP entry
- private indoor area with comfortable couches and best views of the stage
- private outdoor deck area
- private toilets
- free snacks and gourmet BBQ food
- exclusive selection of premium wines, beers and spirits
- chance to meet band members who choose to hang out in the VIP area
- 2 complimentary drinks per day
- strictly limited availability
Tickets will be available from the following outlets on Thursday August 23rd, 2012
Hobart – Centretainment - 53 Elizabeth St Mall Ph 03 6234 5998
Hobart – Red Herring Surf - 75 Liverpool Street – (03) 62 319 001
Launceston – Red Herring Surf – 127 Charles Street (03) 63 310 984
Launceston – Mojo Music – 81 Brisbane St, (03) 6334 5677
Burnie – Red Herring Surf - 12 Mount Street – (03) 64 312 455
*Only General Admission tickets will be available at retail outlets
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Organisers reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices and audience capacity without notice.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available on request.
- By purchasing a ticket you our agreeing to the event’s Conditions of Entry. Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or eject anybody who does not adhere to the Conditions of Entry, without refund.
- Audio-visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras, video, audio recorders, mobile phones) is permitted subject to the discretion of the venue. The Presenter reserves the right to remove a Ticket Holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio-visual equipment.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals without reason on the basis of intoxication or antisocial behaviour.
- A Ticket Holder must comply with the specific security arrangements for the venue including ID checks, the search of persons, the inspection of bags and personal belongings and the prohibition of certain items such as weapons and alcohol. The Presenter accepts no responsibility for any items that are confiscated.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised points of sale.
- Entry will be refused if mandatory ID is not presented on arrival.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except in accordance with the AEIA Code of Practise for Event Ticketing in Australia (www.aeia.org.au).
- Due to Security and licencing restrictions there will be strictly no pass outs during the festival.
- Given the event performance takes place, there is generally no right to refund or exchange. This includes outdoor events where adverse weather has induced the Ticket Holder to not attend.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Consult the website www.thesoundscapefestival.com for any variations.